Chemical Purchaser (m/f/d)
Novaled GmbH is a research and development company and the world's leading supplier of special chemicals for the application in organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs). Novaled's products can be found in most AMOLED displays, including smartphones, TVs and smartwatches. Novaled's main shareholder is Samsung SDI.
To reinforce our Procurement Team we are looking for a Chemical Purchaser (m/w/d) within a temporary employment for 2 years, starting in January 2021. Your area of responsibility will be focused on:
- You will be responsible for the global procurement of chemicals and substances under consideration of quality standards, delivery dates and costs.
- You handle the independent processing and consolidation of orders, manage order confirmations and complaints.
- You identify new suppliers and optimize the existing supplier portfolio.
- You carry out negotiations and price analysis for B and C suppliers.
- You enter and update material, batch and supplier data into our ERP system (SAP).
- You prepare reports and statistics and support within internal SCM/ Procurement projects.
- We are expecting a university degree (BSc, MSc) in organic chemistry and first practical experiences in organic synthesis as well as in usual organic chemistry analysis methods like HPLC.
- Knowledge's in operational purchasing of chemicals are welcome.
- You posses very good oral and written communication skills. Therefore professional language skills in English and Chinese are mandatory.
- You demonstrate excellent comprehension, organizational skills and a structured way of working.
- You enjoy working in an international multidisciplinary team.
You can expect attractive social benefits, e.g. 30 days of vacation, kindergarten allowance, recreation allowance, allowance for sports activities, free hot and cold drinks as well as an in-house canteen. Regular team events and management information meetings complete our offer.